Wednesday 5 September 2012

Kinks & Fantasies 1 - Virgins

Over the years I have become aware of certain interests I have which may be unusual. Of course he internet is a great resource for seeking out like minded individuals (or discovering new things you couldn't have dreamt up yourself)! But the fact remains that some of the things I think or dream about are not very well publicised at all. I would like to change this.This post is the first in a series where I touch upon my deepest darkest fantasies...

Virgins
It seems to be fairly common place for men to prefer a virgin as a partner. I'm assuming the main draw is that the girl would be considered innocent and pure. Even if one takes out the obvious religious aspect of this preference, it seems to be quite a common fantasy still.
But the same cannot be said for women who fantasize about having sex with a male virgin. In fact I have found comparatively little mention of this online, with most women having opposing preferences (a more experienced partner who could provide more satisfaction in the sack).

That however doesn't change that I have a great fascination with this topic and would very much love to be a man's first sexual partner. Unfortunately even my first time wasn't with another virgin so I haven't had the pleasure. - In fact I am so fascinated by it that this topic will feature heavily in the book I'm currently writing.

The appeal for me is probably mostly that I could take the dominant role in the bedroom whereas in the past I've always been the least experienced and shy as a result. I would be the knowledgeable mentor or teacher. I could make someone feel different (hopefully better) than he has ever felt before. Also, I have a real soft spot for men with a shy side to them.

Or as some people might think, I might be just a devious bitch who wants to corrupt the innocence of as many men as possible. But I'd never say that about myself, obviously. 

I would love to connect with other women who feel this way too, why not leave a comment?
Also, if you are in fact a male virgin and would like to chat, please do say hello, you'd really make my day! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Saiwal,
    Thanks so much for the kind words and encouragement :)
    Suggestions are always welcome, but I can't promise I'll use all ideas ;) I don't think I could convincingly write about anything that I'm not really into.

    ReplyDelete