Wednesday 5 September 2012

Shiny new blog!

Those that know me will know I am a bit of a serial blog starter who gets very excited for a few weeks before letting the blog die a horrible death. Well, not this time - I'm serious!

I have been very productive writing some erotic fiction lately with a view to publishing it on Kindle. Although this isn't my first writing project, it differs in the sense that it is fiction rather than non fiction. So it'll be a totally new experience for me and hopefully one that will allow me to grow as a writer and as a woman.

The work I've done so far has been very enjoyable indeed and I hope to be able to showcase some of it on this blog very shortly. Hopefully I will be able to bring some pleasure to others through my writing :-)

X
Hedonist

No comments:

Post a Comment