Friday 25 January 2013

Just Another Day at the Office - II UPDATE!

Ever since I've published part one, the pressure has really been on to bring out part two within a reasonable timeframe. I'm not a hardened, pro writer who can churn out stories on a schedule, yet!

Actually, the idea of publishing this story in multiple parts seemed like a really brilliant one because I had quite a bit of the story already prepared. And I thought part one and two were practically ready, with part three needing a lot of additions to bring the story to a close. Since then, I've been thinking, and planning, and thinking some more. And lately I've been rewriting part two a bit to make it more fun.

I truly believe in the philosophy to write what I enjoy personally, so I know at least if I have a doppelganger out there somewhere, they'll like it too. Well, after receiving positive feedback and urging messages to hurry up and let people have part two already, I felt a hint of guilt. Like something is lacking in the story of part two. And I'm doing my best currently to do something about it.

So to all my readers who have read part one already and simply NEED to know how the story continues, I beg for patience. I wouldn't want to rush things now and then publish something which I know in my heart needs improvements. That being said, I'm positive I can manage to publish by Valentine's day! And I truly hope you'll agree that it was worth the wait.

Oh and in order to speed things up, I've already got the cover ready for the whole series anyway, in the same style as part one. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment